Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 8 - Awesome Sex!!!

Day 8:

Last night I had wicked awesome sex with the girlfriend! She was constantly saying how long and thick I felt in her and she felt so much tighter! It was truly amazing! My dick is definitely growing... I can just imagine how big I will be after a year of this! 12" here I come!

This morning before I pumped I noticed that I was a lot more veinier than before! I really like the results so far... much better erections and my tube doesn't allow for a lot of fluid buildup. So I think it has really helped bloodflow.

2 comments:

MEN HEALTH PROBLEMS said...

Life is enjoyment! There are numerous male supplements are available in the market that we can use without any precaution but you must know what experts say about it. http://bit.ly/10QyUIv

Anonymous said...

There are numerous male supplements exercise kits and messages are available in the market for Penis Enlargement