Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 1 - The Beginning of My Journey - Before Pic 6.1"

Well essentially this is day 1 of my journey to a monster penis (blog). But I did start Penis Enlargement 1 year ago. I have gained 1.5" in length and 0.5" thickness already.

Before I start, if you have never heard of natural penis enlargement or read about it... go to Thundersplace.org and start reading. This blog is not intended to be a how to blog, just a map of my progress.

I started with a 15.5cm long penis (6.1") x 4.5" girth. Now I am at 7.5" x 5" girth. Over the course of this journey, I will not stop until I reach 12" long x 6" girth. It sounds like it will take a long time... I know that, but I am committed 100% to reaching these goals. I want to go down in history as the man who did the impossible. The guy who doubled the size of his penis without surgery. I know that after years of hard work, it will pay off and I will be that person. Pay attention to this blog... I just might get famous.

Basically, I will make these incredible gains based on exercises and routines that I have read about on thundersplace.org. I know they work, because I have already grown with them!

I will jelq everyday, for a minimum of 10minutes a day, and stretch for at least 20 minutes. After I am done my jelqs and stretching, I will wear my own homemade All Day Stretching device that I will tye around my leg. I plan on sleeping with the device on as well.

If all goes well I will gain a minimum of 1/64" per day, which is completely possible. This will mean that I will gain 5.7" in one year, measuring out at almost 12". Dedication is key, and so is belief. I can do this. See you guys when I am famous!

For purposes of this blog and as a measure of progress I am adding my before pic. Which clearly shows a length of 6.1"




So after today's workout I now measure out at 7.55"! Yes! I will reach my goals in no time!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your measurement is not accurate, in your old pic, your are not pushing as much to the penis bone at that in later pic, so you did not gain that much as you claimed. It take longer time anyway

Anonymous said...

for penis enlargement www.penisenlargepills.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

can I sit on it

Unknown said...

http://penis-enlargement-tricks.wifegoesblack.net/

http://www.wifegoesblack.net

http://www.better-sex.org/

Unknown said...

penis-enlargement-tricks.wifegoesblack.net

www.wifegoesblack.net

www.better-sex.org

Anonymous said...

it is all about Penis Enlargement

DCR said...

What program are you using. Where can I get it. I would love to have between 8.5 to 9. A doc told me there is no way to enlarge but with only surgery. I'm ready to give up because I'm so small. Tired of being cheated on because of my little problem. Can you really help me.