Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 4 - Workout specifics and words of encouragement.

Day 4:

Next measurement will be on day 14!

Well I thought I would explain a little better what I do. Today I Jelqed for 20 minutes and then stretched for 20 minutes and am currently wearing an All Day Stretching Device. If you really want to know what all these techniques and exercises are I recommend going to thundersplace.org. and use their wiki. http://wiki.thundersplace.org/wiki/Category:Exercises

I Just know I can do this!
I know I am growing and I know that I will not ever stop until I reach 12" erect length. I want to be the first proven foot long cock and I want to do it by my own will power and exercises. I can and I will do this. Its already started. I will achieve what other think is impossible. I will be the envy of the internet. I will prove to everyone that anything is possible if you are committed.

If you pull on anything long enough it will grow. Think about it, People stretch their earlobes, they stretch their necks, Skin stretches when mothers are pregnant. What I am doing is not outside any realm of reality!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am amazed that Penis Enlargement method is working perfectly